Some of the Best Uses Of Video Calling Apps
When most of our friends and family is across the globe, how can we not let them be a part of our important part of our lives? Everything is available at the click of a button, thus introducing video calling feature that makes our lives so much more convenient. This feature lets us converse over call or face to face with people on a one to one basis or even as a group, sharing all the important and fun moments of our lives with them sitting at their homes.
There are different types of video calling apps that help us make our lives easy and simple; some of them include:
- Skype: one of the most widely used apps for calling. It is available for computers and also for devices like Android, Blackberry, and iOS.
- Facebook messenger: this is another free app, for Android, iOS, and windows to make calls anytime and anywhere.
- Apple face time: this is yet another free video calling app for all the iOS users. Facetime is the only app that isn’t available on other devices. But in other ways, you can facetime for pc windows follow this complete guide to installing facetime video calling app.
- Tango: this app is for Android, iOs, and Windows OS computers, apart from video calling this app also has features that include sending texts, animations, and files too.
- Whatsapp: this app needs your phone number as an id proof and lets you create your account which helps you chat, send files and other things too. It also permits audio and video calling.
What are the drawbacks of video calling apps :
- Video chatting needs a strong internet connection if not provided then the picture and sound quality decreases and there are fluctuations too.
- Group communications become difficult to understand sometimes.
Benefits of video calling apps:
- Cuts down in office cost: when employees have to discuss together it’s much more simple to contact each other through video calling apps and having a face to face discussion.
- Distance learning or interviews: besides having business discussions interviews are also conducted online through video calling this saves a lot of time. Also, distance learning is done through this.
- Flexibility: even if you are out of the station you can join in a group video conference thus making it very flexible for oneself.
Uses of video conferencing at educational institutes :
- Faculty can be in touch with each other even while attending to other meets.
- If schools have international exchange programs, it is very efficient to discuss various things through video conferencing.
- Student interviews with employers from other countries.
Videoconferencing impact on health:
In today’s time, video conferencing is really beneficial in real time telemedicine applications that include, transmitting medical images and diagnosis.
Videoconferencing impact on media:
This plays an important role in press and media life since part taking in happenings over the world would be a difficult task if video conferencing wouldn’t make its debut. Media people can participate worldwide in any of the happenings through this source.